Sunday, June 5, 2011

Did I Mention?

That I bought a pair of new Boulet boots?  Yep, I did as a result of getting the hide rubbed off the inside of my right calf.  I had gotten to where I was using a pair of Justin Original Workboots (the lace up kind) to ride, clean, do everything in. . . . Going back to trying to ride two and three horses a day, well, I met the wrath of saddle leather.  :)  I felt guilty for buying these as they were rather expensive.  But they have made a difference.  And they are kind of pretty, too.

(05/12/2011)

The Tax Man let me have a new bed.  The first one I remember ever getting.  The "Cowboy Jalopy" brought it home.  Having a greater amount of real estate while sleeping make the arrangements a great deal more tolerable.  No, didn't get a new head or foot board due to limited space in the house, but who cares?  Lately, I die when I go to sleep and sleep entirely too hard.  That sure beats the alternative to no not sleeping much at all. 

(05/23/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment