Monday, May 2, 2011

Inside-out Underwear and Other Ramblings (05.01.2011)

Hm m m m m. . . .

The water is always better when you haven't had any for a while. . . .

Hubby has a nice hotel room in Port A.

Texas Roadhouse ain't the best eating in the world. . .

Woke up this morning with my eyes swoll just about shut. . .?  And felt like I'd been run over by a Mack truck.  What the heck?  That was a nice, comfy bed.

Was leaving to run hubby's errands. . . left kids asleep. . .  Got to the parking lot. . . the Cowboy Jalopy was there at 8 a.m. . . .  What the heck?  Talk about me being confused. . . Too windy, so hubby got off. . . Too dangerous to do the lifts they do in this wind. . . Winds blowing pretty much constant at 30 to 40+ mph.

Got to experience truck doors shutting on us, multiple times, as a result of the wind.

I am going to have to have a serious relationship with the water facet this week to rid myself of the all the salt in the food at the roadhouse and Chili's.

Got to see one of the biggest cranes in the world. (From a distance.)

Saw a refinery vessel (from a distance) that hubby said is big enough to drive an 18-wheeler through.

They still haven't fixed the highway by/in Sea Rim . .. but did get to see Sea Rim . . what is left of it.

Never thought I'd see trailer houses on stilts. . but did.

Later about lunch time. . . realized I put my panties on inside out. . . They are still that way. . .

Went in a Wal-Mart store (haven't discovered where the dollar store or HEB/ other grocer in Port A. is, yet) for the first time (ever) since September.  .  . I don't miss it any at all.

Moriah is a pretty decent driver. . .so far.

Really enjoyed getting to spend quality family time with hubby and kids.

I am insane and may be in trouble. . .  Let MJ's "friend" bring his roping horse and we all went riding this evening. . . .  Stayed on serious mommy patrol from a distance.  They behaved.  And he was quite the gentleman. . .  Thought they quit making those.

Jake realized he shouldn't have turned down riding a horse instead of a bike. . . Not quite 1/3 of the way into the ride. . . too late to turn back now.


Oh. . . and hubby wouldn't stop the truck so I could check out a pretty looking white flower I saw growing everywhere. . .  couldn't tell if it was on vines or not. . . . Said I am too nosy. . . .

White Prickly Poppy. . .


Cowboy Jalopy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment