Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bummer of a Summer

It seems my house is invaded by do nothing bums. . .

Here I sit on the computer. . .working on my blog.

Every dog that belongs to my family are sacked out on the floor, snoozing away. 

The cat is curled on the floor in the middle of the five dog pack.  What is up with that?  She hates dogs.

Brother is playing with his LEGO, watching television, and occassionally laying down.  I think he has the right idea.  TWC says it is 99 and feels like 101 out.  My gauge outside on the house and in the shade says 102 with 42% humidity.  Whatever the case, after last night. . . taking a nap sure sounds good.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Sister is in Lubbock I bet sweating her hinney off.  But I imagine she is having a blast all the while. 

I have more random pics I will have to post later. . . but I need to go look at the back of my eyelids!

No comments:

Post a Comment